THE TENAYA MASTIA IS A VEGAN SHOE.
- The perfect combination of sensitivity and precision, the Mundaka was designed for optimal performance enabling you to climb more efficiently.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Patented Draxtor closure system with wrap-around flap giving even more control, even on difficult heel-hooks.
- Ultimate precision without sacrificing comfort.
Velcro (patented Draxtor system)
Five-layer, highly breathable
TXT treated cotton
2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
Sensitivity - 4.5
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
FWR - 4.5
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
velcro closure system