Tenaya Oasi LV
THE OASI LV IS A VEGAN SHOE.
- Design and system of construction aimed at providing the user with optimum feedback through every movement and offering amazing precision on all types of difficult-to-use footholds.
- Bellows tongue featuring the latest generation fabrics for maximum breathability.
- High performance combined with great comfort.
- Patented Draxtor Velcro closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe.
- The angle of the toe-box and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower providing a greater feel and control.
Velcro patented Draxtor system.
Lycra, two-layer and bidirectional
2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm.
More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
Sensitivity - 4
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
FWR - 3.5
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.
velcro closure system