THE TENAYA MASAI IS A VEGAN SHOE.
- Easy to use and get the best performance from.
- Perfectly balanced set of features.
- Extremely precise on small edges, rounded holds and cracks.
- Precise full-lace closure system adapts to a wide variation in foot widths.
- The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
TXT treated cotton
TST multi-layer Stretchtex
2D PLT 10
Vibram XS Grip 4 mm.
More rigid and structured shoes,more power can be transmitted to the rock.
Sensitivity - 3.5
The more sensitive a shoe is, the more information gets transferred to the climber about the shape and the characteristics of the foot holds , giving a sensation of closer contact with the rock.
FWR - 3
This is the capacity of the shoe to adapt to the width of your foot. This capacity is not only determinate by the width of the sole, in some cases a shoe with a narrow sole displays a great capacity to adapt to a wider foot.